A mobile phone forum. Mobile-Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Mobile-Forum forum » General mobile phone forums » General
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Technophobe needs new phone

Old September 13th 17, 09:25 PM

First recorded activity by MobileForum: Sep 2017
Default Technophobe needs new phone

Ok, so I'm in the UK and use a 10+ yr old Nokia E5 but have never connected it to the internet. The phone is getting old and battered and most callers tell me I sound very faint so I suppose it's time to get a new device.
I want a simple, easy to understand and use, internet friendly phone so I can call my friends and family, take photos, get on-line to access my emails via hotmail and sometimes use google etc.
I would like to keep my current number.
I have a Mac but don't want to sync' my phone to it. If I plug my phone into my Mac to download photos I do not want either device to try to synchronise themselves. My life is not about inter-connectivity and I wish to keep it that way.
Please make recommendations I can look-up on the web for myself. Thanks