A mobile phone forum. Mobile-Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Mobile-Forum forum » Airtime providers » Verizon
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

what to do with all this page plus credit?



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old February 1st 16, 09:10 AM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Andy
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 164
Default what to do with all this page plus credit?

I don't really care what you are youre cronies buddys think of me or how I
post talk ect.


--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Andy" wrote:

Did it ever occur to you i have my sig line set up that way on purpose?
and yes 90 to 100 grand a year as a top admin is normal pay in my area.
don't like it to bad.


--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Owen McKenzie" wrote in message
...
On 1/28/2016 8:44 AM, Justin wrote:
Andy wrote on [Thu, 28 Jan 2016 02:53:22 -0500]:
the best way is to just talk and talk till its gone then get rid of
it
and
get a real pay per month unlimited plan like mine.
pre pay is for those who cant afford or are to cheap to pay for a
real
account.
I tried one once NEVER AGAIN.


Not only are you rude as hell and quite the elitist, you have no idea
what you
are talking about and can't even post in a discussion in any that that
makes sense.

Not only that, but he top posts with a double dash in his sig which
causes
everything he is responding to to be deleted when you respond to him.

And he makes $90 grand working for an ISP. Yeah, right! ;-)

--

Owen McKenzie

"Not being able to do everything is no excuse for not doing
everything
you can."
? Ashleigh Brilliant


What occurred to us is that you're a moron.



  #32  
Old February 1st 16, 09:11 AM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Andy
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 164
Default what to do with all this page plus credit?

Says the one who cant post my original reply to you telling you iam on
VERIZON.
you don't have the brains to do that do you?


--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Andy" wrote:

IF you knew how to read my original post i said i have and always will be
with VERIZON moron why else would i post it in the VERIZON news group you
dip ****.
you are so stupid its funny.
you just think those who don't pre pay pay to much.
guess what moron no one cares what YOU think.
WE chose what WE pay for.
you can post a million posts and go on and on about how youre pre pay way
is
the best and you wont change any ones mind that will NEVER go back to pre
pay again.
and yes aim an admin YOU KNOW What that is moron?
no one cares what you think of the post pay plans out on any cell
carrier.
its the USERS choice in the end.
NOT YOURS so shut youre mouth and grow up.
if you talked to me the way you do and you was my kid i would shove my
foot
so far up youre ass you woudt sit down for a month.
idiots like you are the result of parents who don't know how to raise a
respectable kid.
you clearly lack discipline and don't know you don't talk back to youre
elders.
iam over 45 and you need to learn to shut up and learn something in life
.
MORON.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Andy" wrote:

NO moron I said iam on VERIZON

no, bitch, you said you're on MetroPCS.

You're drunk.


You do know these Usenet articles don't go away, right?

You said you're on MetroPCS, bitch.



  #33  
Old February 1st 16, 09:12 AM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Andy
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 164
Default what to do with all this page plus credit?

to those who think they are better then me you got it.
Iam number one at what i do and iam dam proud of it.
If somone likes me grate.
If not OHWELL i dont care


--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Justin" wrote in message
...
Andy wrote on [Sat, 30 Jan 2016 02:10:18 -0500]:
Did it ever occur to you i have my sig line set up that way on purpose?
and yes 90 to 100 grand a year as a top admin is normal pay in my area.
don't like it to bad.



So, you're a dick in purpose



  #34  
Old February 1st 16, 09:13 AM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Andy
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 164
Default what to do with all this page plus credit?

I earn my money legally.
and in my area that is a good starting pay .
with my many raises I make more then that believe me.


--
AL'S COMPUTERS
wrote in message
...
On Fri, 29 Jan 2016 03:25:56 -0500, "Andy" wrote:

Don't like how i talk or what i have to say ? don't read my posts.
iam blunt in you're face and i like it.
If someone doesn't like what i have to say TOUGH don't listen.



This from a guy who thinks $90K a year is big money. You are a
cerified idiot.



  #35  
Old February 1st 16, 09:14 AM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Andy
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 164
Default what to do with all this page plus credit?

Verizon DOES OFFER MANY pre pay plans.
do youre research.
they aren't stupid they want in on the pre pay market to.


--
AL'S COMPUTERS
wrote in message
...
On Fri, 29 Jan 2016 03:24:34 -0500, "Andy" wrote:

I got out of the pre pay contract moron.


There is no prepay contract. That's the point of it.

I chose to was a poor Verizon plan that gave you unlimited talk and text
only.
I now have UNLIMIMITED EVERYTHING .
I use pleanty of data and talk time.
Again i pay for what i use and WANT.



  #36  
Old February 1st 16, 11:56 AM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Andy
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 164
Default what to do with all this page plus credit?

time for you to grow up and admit you made a mistake.
I find the biggest foul mouthed keyboard warriors are the ones who in real
life have issues like i know you do.


--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Andy" wrote:

For the last time iam not on metro pcs


Sure you're not, bitch.



  #37  
Old February 1st 16, 11:57 AM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Andy
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 164
Default what to do with all this page plus credit?

correct the post says MINE IS AKA VERIZON
the only other service close to it in value is METRO PCS .
nothing in that post said iam on metro pcs idiot.
admit you made a mistake you will live.


--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Andy" wrote:

Says the one who cant post my original reply to you telling you iam on
VERIZON.
you don't have the brains to do that do you?


--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Andy" wrote:

IF you knew how to read my original post i said i have and always will
be
with VERIZON moron why else would i post it in the VERIZON news group
you
dip ****.
you are so stupid its funny.
you just think those who don't pre pay pay to much.
guess what moron no one cares what YOU think.
WE chose what WE pay for.
you can post a million posts and go on and on about how youre pre pay
way
is
the best and you wont change any ones mind that will NEVER go back to
pre
pay again.
and yes aim an admin YOU KNOW What that is moron?
no one cares what you think of the post pay plans out on any cell
carrier.
its the USERS choice in the end.
NOT YOURS so shut youre mouth and grow up.
if you talked to me the way you do and you was my kid i would shove my
foot
so far up youre ass you woudt sit down for a month.
idiots like you are the result of parents who don't know how to raise
a
respectable kid.
you clearly lack discipline and don't know you don't talk back to
youre
elders.
iam over 45 and you need to learn to shut up and learn something in
life
.
MORON.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Andy" wrote:

NO moron I said iam on VERIZON

no, bitch, you said you're on MetroPCS.

You're drunk.

You do know these Usenet articles don't go away, right?

You said you're on MetroPCS, bitch.


In article ,
"Andy" wrote:

MINE IS the only other service close to it is metro PCS



  #38  
Old February 1st 16, 07:05 PM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Owen McKenzie[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 18
Default what to do with all this page plus credit?

On 2/1/2016 3:12 AM, Andy wrote:
to those who think they are better then me you got it.
Iam number one at what i do and iam dam proud of it.
If somone likes me grate.
If not OHWELL i dont care


9 errors in 4 lines. This is from an administrator making over $90 grand.

--

Owen McKenzie

“Not being able to do everything is no excuse for not doing
everything you can.”
― Ashleigh Brilliant

  #39  
Old February 1st 16, 09:50 PM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 678
Default what to do with all this page plus credit?

On Mon, 1 Feb 2016 05:56:16 -0500, "Andy" wrote:

time for you to grow up and admit you made a mistake.
I find the biggest foul mouthed keyboard warriors are the ones who in real
life have issues like i know you do.



LOL! Look who's talking.
  #40  
Old February 2nd 16, 02:20 AM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
tlvp[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 820
Default what to do with all this page plus credit?

On Mon, 1 Feb 2016 03:14:12 -0500, Andy wrote:

Verizon DOES OFFER MANY pre pay plans.


"plans" yes. "contracts" no. See the difference? -- tlvp
--
Avant de repondre, jeter la poubelle, SVP.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
page plus peter Verizon 6 October 9th 06 05:11 AM
Lets Get Started!!! Everyone Is Approved with NO credit checks for cell phones, loans, credit cards NoCreditCheckZONE_com General 0 December 11th 05 04:48 PM
WOW! You must have bad credit!!! R Verizon 4 July 16th 04 10:11 AM
New Every 2 - should I max out the $100 credit? U RIKA kaka Verizon 9 June 19th 04 04:28 AM
run my credit again? ChinnoDog Sprint 4 October 5th 03 09:19 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 Mobile-Forum.
The comments are property of their posters.