A mobile phone forum. Mobile-Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Mobile-Forum forum » General mobile phone forums » GSM
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

why I don't get sub menu and main menu of list SIM services ?



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 1st 15, 10:19 AM
dongtrien dongtrien is offline
Member
 
First recorded activity by MobileForum: Jun 2015
Posts: 34
Default why I don't get sub menu and main menu of list SIM services ?

I use Nokia E63 phone connect to computer and i use SIM toolkit (or SIM services), i want to get the menu list of SIM services via HyperTerminal of winxp, I typing commands:

AT
OK
AT+STSF=1
ERROR
AT+STGI=0
ERROR
AT+STGR=99
ERROR
AT
OK

why I don't open sub menu and main menu of SIM services and HyperTerminal warning error ? can you help me ?
  #2  
Old July 2nd 15, 12:59 AM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
John Henderson[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 57
Default why I don't get sub menu and main menu of list SIM services ?

dongtrien wrote:

I use Nokia E63 phone connect to computer and i use SIM toolkit (or SIM
services), i want to get the menu list of SIM services via HyperTerminal
of winxp, I typing commands:

AT
OK
AT+STSF=1
ERROR


why I don't open sub menu and main menu of SIM services and
HyperTerminal warning error ? can you help me ?


Please try the following two commands, and post the responses:

AT+STSF?

AT+STSF=?

John
  #3  
Old July 2nd 15, 04:19 AM
dongtrien dongtrien is offline
Member
 
First recorded activity by MobileForum: Jun 2015
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Henderson[_2_] View Post
dongtrien wrote:

I use Nokia E63 phone connect to computer and i use SIM toolkit (or SIM
services), i want to get the menu list of SIM services via HyperTerminal
of winxp, I typing commands:

AT
OK
AT+STSF=1
ERROR


why I don't open sub menu and main menu of SIM services and
HyperTerminal warning error ? can you help me ?


Please try the following two commands, and post the responses:

AT+STSF?

AT+STSF=?

John
I try your two commands but HyperTerminal after error warning
At
OK
AT+STSF?
ERROR
AT+STSF=?
ERROR
  #4  
Old July 2nd 15, 09:08 AM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
John Henderson[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 57
Default why I don't get sub menu and main menu of list SIM services ?

dongtrien wrote:

I try your two commands but HyperTerminal after error warning
At
OK
AT+STSF?
ERROR
AT+STSF=?
ERROR


That means the AT+STSF command isn't supported on the device port that
Hyperterminal has open. Is the E63 presenting any other comm ports to
your operating system? If so, try them.

John
  #5  
Old July 2nd 15, 02:20 PM
dongtrien dongtrien is offline
Member
 
First recorded activity by MobileForum: Jun 2015
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Henderson[_2_] View Post
dongtrien wrote:

I try your two commands but HyperTerminal after error warning
At
OK
AT+STSF?
ERROR
AT+STSF=?
ERROR


That means the AT+STSF command isn't supported on the device port that
Hyperterminal has open. Is the E63 presenting any other comm ports to
your operating system? If so, try them.

John
Please note, different manufacturers have different AT commands to access the STK functions. And, not all of the devices are supporting the running of STK applications. So far i've managed to get Nokia working: After opening, you have must AT commands to initialize, lists the available options in return, I want to know how to initialize menu the Nokia E63 via AT command ? E63 supports AT + STSF but you must initialize menu you use. If it's not supports it's not warning error:
AT
OK
AT+STSF?
COMMAND NOT SUPPORT
  #6  
Old July 2nd 15, 10:41 PM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
John Henderson[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 57
Default why I don't get sub menu and main menu of list SIM services ?

dongtrien wrote:

Please note, different manufacturers have different AT commands to
access the STK functions. And, not all of the devices are supporting the
running of STK applications. So far i've managed to get Nokia working:
After opening, you have must AT commands to initialize, lists the
available options in return, I want to know how to initialize menu the
Nokia E63 via AT command ? E63 supports AT + STSF but you must
initialize menu you use. If it's not supports it's not warning error:
AT
OK
AT+STSF?
COMMAND NOT SUPPORT


The simple response "ERROR" also means "Command not supported", but at a
more fundamental level.

Try the non-existent command:

AT+CXYZ=999

for example. All devices will respond with "ERROR" to that command.

On the port you're using, how does your E63 respond to standard 3GPP
commands like:

AT+CGDCONT?

AT+CGSMS=?

Does the port you're using respond correctly to those commands? If you
get "ERROR", you're not using the correct comms port.

John
  #7  
Old July 3rd 15, 03:09 AM
dongtrien dongtrien is offline
Member
 
First recorded activity by MobileForum: Jun 2015
Posts: 34
Default

I do not think so, I think you misunderstood about this because there is written documentation http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5...tk-programming I criticize this material passage you look shall


Please note, different manufacturers have different AT commands to access the STK functions. And, not all of the devices are supporting the running of STK applications. So far i've managed to get ZTE MF100 working: After opening, the following commands come handy:

AT+ZSTM // select STK app (initialize, lists the available options in return)
AT+ZSELM=1 // select the first main menuentry (you will get the submenu options as return)
AT+ZSELI=1 // select the first submenu entry (you will get some response as well)
AT+ZINPR=2,1234567890 // this is a response, in my case i had to send a phone number. the first parameter means "numeric only", setting this to 0 will allow any characters (from the standard SMS charset)
AT+ZINPR=1,1 // this is a confirmation response (first parameter=1 means yes/no answer, second is the parameter, yes in this case)
AT+ZBK=0 // return to the main menu

You should open the /dev/ttyUSBx non-blocking, and poll the input for data, as the modem is not only answering your requests, but also sends status updates to your client.


and you refer
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...-functionality
  #8  
Old July 3rd 15, 11:50 AM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
John Henderson[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 57
Default why I don't get sub menu and main menu of list SIM services ?

dongtrien wrote:

I do not think so, I think you misunderstood about this because there is
written documentation http://tinyurl.com/nen46wr I criticize this
material passage you look shall

Please note, different manufacturers have different AT commands to
access the STK functions. And, not all of the devices are supporting the
running of STK applications. So far i've managed to get ZTE MF100
working: After opening, the following commands come handy:


Likewise, I've successfully done STK programming in the past on Siemens
phones using the Siemens-specific AT^SSTK command.

My question is: are you 100% sure you're issuing the AT commands on the
correct port?

We really need to be sure you've got the correct port before we look for
alternative explanations.

John
  #9  
Old July 3rd 15, 02:06 PM
dongtrien dongtrien is offline
Member
 
First recorded activity by MobileForum: Jun 2015
Posts: 34
Default

I am sure 100% that Nokia E63 has released AT command because when I using SIM Took kit (or SIM services) to register SIM card on my Nokia E63 phone , I register SIM card my step by step: Form Nokia E63 - Menu - SHT APPS(or "SIM TOOL KIT" if i use smartphone) - mPOS - Registration Starter Kit:
+ Enter your EPIN:
+ Enter sub name:
+ Enter sub DOB (DDMMYYYY):
+ Enter personal ID:
+ Enter place of Issuance:

I want to use AT command via Hyperterminal to register SIM Card instead I have imported directly from my Nokia E63 phone , I was looking source code Nokia E63 to see SIM card registration code, but I have not found the source code of Nokia E63 operating system (symbian os s60) or source code android 4.4.2 operating system.
  #10  
Old July 3rd 15, 11:15 PM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
John Henderson[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 57
Default why I don't get sub menu and main menu of list SIM services ?

dongtrien wrote:

I am sure 100% that Nokia E63 has released AT command


OK, but are you using the correct port on the E63? We keep coming back
to that question. I guess you're not understanding the importance of
it.

I don't have any direct experience with newer Nokia phones. But many
devices these days offer several logical ports to a host computer. If
there's at least two ports available, one is likely to be a data port
and another is likely to be an AT command port.

A data port will support a small subset of AT commands. In particular,
it will support commands relating to making a PPP data connection, and
to configuring any authentication details required to prepare for that
connection. To all other AT commands, the data port will respond with
"ERROR".

By contrast, the AT command port will recognise the full set of AT
commands.

John
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
access services menu to unlock T68 BA Ericsson 4 December 12th 11 07:21 AM
LG-6000 Services Menu Ken Fredstrom Verizon 5 November 24th 03 12:29 AM
nokia nerds! i need a menu list from a 3285 matt courage Nokia 9 September 26th 03 08:17 AM
Master reset - but don't know how to get Services menu Ericsson 2 August 14th 03 02:32 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 Mobile-Forum.
The comments are property of their posters.