|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Treo 650 Remote Unlock!
I post this b/c I hope that someone can provide testimonial
whether it works or not.
Unlock your Treo 650 via the online unlocking server. Click Here
Simply purchase an unlock credit using the form below and you will
instantly receive a username/password, a link to download the
The software unlocks ALL Treo 650 handsets regardless of the firmware
or carrier they're locked to. No need to flash the phones like other
How does it work?
Purchase an unlock Credit by click add to cart or buy it now button
the unlocking client and we will send you a username/password to use
Note: *You will need a Treo 650 USB Cable (come with the phone) to use
this software and INTERNET CONNECTION!!
Is it difficult to unlock?
Before you start.
Make sure “Treo-650 Active-sync” has been installed on your machine
(supplied on disc with the treo-650)
Make sure you have Server Client software (download link supplied upon
Make sure you have Treo HTTC drivers (download link supplied upon
purchase) and extracted to a folder on your PC
Before you go any further make sure Active Sync has been shut down, or
the Client will be unable to communicate with the phone!
Also if you use “Microsoft Active Sync” Shut that down as well.
Reading Your phones Unlock Codes
1. Run the Server Client software
2. Enter your User name & Password (supplied upon purchase)
3. Remove Treo Battery Cover & Power on your Treo
4. Connect USB Sync Cable (as supplied with phone)
5. Place Phone in “Test Mode”
- Press and Hold Button on USB Cable
- Using Pen Press and hold for 1 second Reset button in Back of Treo
- Release reset button, then release Active Sync button on Cable
- Display should be red/blue etc and detail boot loader version
- Phone is now in Test Mode
If Windows now detects a new device (this will happen the first time
you put a treo 650 into test mode, then you will need to do the
(you will only need to do this once)
1. A new hardware wizard will appear. Select “No, not this time” if
asked about connecting to the internet
2. Then on the next screen Select “Don’t search, I will choose driver
to install.” Click on the “Have Disc … “ button
3. Select the drivers, direct windows to the folder containing the
Treo HTTC drivers, if presented with a Windows warning about Microsoft
signing of drivers. Choose “Continue Anyway”
4. Windows will now install the drivers.
5. Click on finish on next screen
6. Windows has finished installing New Hardware .You will only need to
do this once per PC.
7. Now click “Execute” on client SW, (codes should be displayed in
under 5 Seconds)
8. Do not closer browser as codes will be lost and you will need to
purchase another log to read codes again!
1. Remove Treo battery, unplug cable
2. Insert incorrect SIM card (1 the phone does not accept)
3. Power on Treo-650, “Sim not allowed” is displayed, click “ok”
4. Go to the dial pad, and use the stylus to enter code #1 exactly as
displayed in the server client. Then press “Dial”
5. Phone will reset and display “sim lock removed”
Phone Unlocked !!!!
One stop shop for your unlocking tools!
An Official Reseller of SE FIGHTER, SMART-CLIP, UFS3, GRIFFIN II,
BLAZER, Terminator Dongle and more
"I don't feel the need to be famous. It's all bull**** anyway....Having people around me just because I'm famous makes me feel really bad about myself. So I give 10% to my agent to do the fame thing, and I go focus on whatever I love."
-- Jessica Alba
I got my Tero 650 unlocked by unlock codes and i got it from mobileunlocksolutions and got it unlocked..before unlocking your mobile you can get clear instructions about how to unlock your mobile for that you can visit mobileunlockguide to get step by step instructions..
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Motorola Unlock - Unlock Motorola V600, Motorola MPX200 Unlock, Motorola Razr V3 Unlock, Motorola V505 Unlocking||Motounlock||GSM||2||August 16th 11 11:24 AM|