Mobile-Forum

Mobile-Forum (http://www.mobile-forum.co.uk/index.php)
-   Bluetooth (http://www.mobile-forum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   wireless bluetooth headphones (http://www.mobile-forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=103471)

Npitt December 14th 10 02:03 PM

wireless bluetooth headphones

I can't mange talking on phone while driving. But several times due to
some urgent calls, i have to pick up the call. So, now i am planning to
get new wireless bluetooth device. Can anyone provide me relevant
information regarding this ???

I would also like to add-on to this that my budget is not too high, so
due refer me sites that can offer me these headphones at reasonable
rates.

--
Npitt

darrylsaladino January 4th 11 11:03 AM

Wireless headphones are an option for those who don't want to be tethered to the source. They're a good choice for home theater, a home stereo system or even for computer games where you wouldn't want a cord to get in the way of your game-controlling hand. Another application is for workouts, where a dangling wire from headphones might get snagged while exercising.

gehlmauer January 6th 11 09:12 AM

Portable wireless headphones represent the cutting edge in headphone technology. New models employ either Bluetooth or radio frequency transmission between headphones and a small base dongle that plugs into the audio source, such as an iPod.

tijgarbelly February 25th 11 05:32 AM

Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphone Kit features eight main parts: the headphones themselves, which wrap around the back of the head and fold up for storage, and a Bluetooth transmitter that fits in to any standard 1/8-inch stereo headphone jack.

Rizvana April 19th 11 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tijgarbelly (Post 486662)
Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphone Kit features eight main parts: the headphones themselves, which wrap around the back of the head and fold up for storage, and a Bluetooth transmitter that fits in to any standard 1/8-inch stereo headphone jack.

pleasant update ............

limca April 25th 11 08:20 AM

It is a nice sharing.........

alysiawarn June 7th 11 12:47 PM

Bluetooth headphone is a standard wireless device for exchanging data between a mobile and a hands free set within a limited area by creating a personal area network. Its gives you the freedom to enjoy handsfree communication throughout the day. It is easy to use and more useful for working persons.

burkemelvin77 July 9th 11 08:06 AM

Wireless headsets are quickly becoming a new tendency for both business organisation and consumer communications. There are a number of wireless products, and they usually differ according to application and power-management.

langzi November 2nd 11 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Npitt (Post 481851)
I can't mange talking on phone while driving. But several times due to
some urgent calls, i have to pick up the call. So, now i am planning to
get new wireless bluetooth device. Can anyone provide me relevant
information regarding this ???

I would also like to add-on to this that my budget is not too high, so
due refer me sites that can offer me these headphones at reasonable
rates.

--
Npitt

Thank you for sharing